Saturday, June 28, 2008

So this is blogging....

Let me just say that I am very anti-blogging. I don't need to bore total strangers (or even friends) with the deadly dull details of my most intimate musings. So why am I here? Well, I liked my sister's idea of using a blog to share her artistic efforts with her friends. Really cuts down on the emailing huge attachments of photos. Craftiness runs in the family but most of my stuff never sees the light of day once I "birth" it. And I've been on a creative streak lately and was feeling quite proud of a number of my creations. So, naturally I wanted to share them with the world. We'll see how it goes... I don't expect that this will be updated often (if at all). I'm not selling anything, so there's no money in it. And I'm terribly busy. Terribly. If you have any desire to see my first public attempts at showing off my artistic efforts (and are ready to be geeked out) you can visit my other website http://www.projectpolaris.com and check out the custom action figures that I used to slave and obsess over. As for what you can expect to find here - lots of painted ceramics, a little fused glass (more to come - it's my new "thing"), and a few dolls. Who knows what the future holds?

No comments: